Customer Issue: Mr. Willis had been dealing with his garage door moving very jerkily for some time and had grown sick of it. He reached out to us to help.
Our Solution: We detached and uninstalled Mr. Willis’ Genie 1035-V garage door opener to be opened and examined. Our professionals saw that the motor had rusted heavily and could break down completely. We brought in a new motor and replaced the old one, as it had grown too damaged to fix simply. Our team then installed and connected the opener again to test it thoroughly.
Customer Issue: One of the customer’s rollers got stuck up and jammed. It happens.
Our Solution: Our team removed the door from its tracks manually, and unscrewed the defective roller to make room for its replacement, which was then screwed in tightly. They oiled up the tracks and checked for stress damage before lowering the door back into place and reconnecting it for testing.
New Garage Door Installation
Customer Issue: Needed garage door installed.
Our Solution: The customer decided on a new Aspen Series Raynor garage door. We first disconnected the original door from the system to remove it. The new door was installed into place and connected to the springs and opener before being tested.
Customer Issue: Faulty garage door opener.
Our Solution: We only work with top suppliers of garage door openers that provide years of trouble-free operation. The customer chose a new LiftMaster model we stock which also supports MyQ app for remote operation. We replaced the old unit and tested the door to make sure everything was working perfectly.
Garage Door Troubleshooting
Customer Issue: Jammed garage door.
Our Solution: We’ve followed our standard troubleshooting procedure and detected the issue, which was a busted sensor. We’ve replaced the device and adjusted the wiring so that the opener could lift and shut the door smoothly.
Broken Spring Replacement
Customer Issue: Broken spring.
Our Solution: We’ve replaced both of the customer’s torsion springs with a pair of high quality galvanized springs. We made sure the cables were in good condition, reconnected the opener and tested the door to make sure everything was working perfectly.